Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lying Footprints and Blasphemy

I promised myself that I won’t write about the Lying Footprints anymore. But here I am, pouring my thoughts and burning the keyboard. I can’t help it because she really pushed me to the limit this time.

I kept myself from confronting her about the fraud issue that happened. But her officemates were kind enough to share to me that she got terminated. Honestly speaking, since Karmi and I are job hunting, I wanted to bring her along. She became my friend anyway. So I casually asked her how’s work. She told me that she already reported to the office and she got training and coaching from her team manager. I don’t want to ride on with another of her lies so I just said, “ok” to end up the conversation. She texted a lot of stuff after that to defend herself. She even told me that she was only suspended because of a wrong call flow.

Well, okay then, I don’t want anything to do with that anymore so I did not dare say anything to elaborate the issue. But she told me one thing that pissed me off: “That’s what happens to the children of God, they are subjects of gossip by evil doers”.

I am not a very faithful person. However this is something that I will not let go. I firmly believe that faith and belief in God is something very precious and something that should not be used just to save ones ass. I firmly believe that using God’s name to condemn others is blasphemous. I believe that a true Christian will never call anybody evil. Jesus saved Mary Magdalene. Jesus never looked down on her even if she is a prostitute. A true Christian will not think vile thoughts about others.

I never believed in anything she said. I trust that the people who told me her suspension and termination will not make up stories. They are over 40 years old. Why would they make up something just to ruin a reputation of a 20 year old girl? They are mature people. They have lives and work to think of. The Lying Footprints is not an important person to talk about. So I hope that she stops using the name of the Lord to defend herself.

I don’t have religion. I was born Catholic but I don’t go to church anymore. It is because I see people who claim that they are religious yet they do things against what they say. Let me quote some lines from Shontelle’s song ‘Plastic People’ that can thoroughly explain my thoughts:

Nation of the plastic people
Here’s the church and here’s its people
Preaching good and doing evil
Trying to treat you less than equal
Saying this and meaning that
Twisting up into your back
Don’t be cast into the sequel
Living in a nation of plastic people

Believing in God is not an easy thing. Having faith in him doesn’t come naturally. Keeping the faith and trust in Him is hard because of all the negative things that happen around us. I, myself, would honestly say that I don’t have a strong faith in him. I tend to loose sight of Him and only remember Him during my troubled times. But I can stand up and do something when I know that wrong things are being done.

I hope you get to read this. I hope that one day, you’ll realize that lying is not right. Saying that this things are happening to you because you are a child of God is wrong! Problems come to us because we make them. People don’t get sick because of God, people don’t get killed because of God, people don’t get hurt because of God. Screw destiny! Everything that happens to a person is a result of their own actions. Everything that happens has a reason. And I know that that reason is not God. We make our own problems. We write our own future. We were given free will and a smart head to live our lives the way we wanted to. God doesn’t dictate what people should do and think. He is there to guide us not to push us around.

Stop this shit. Stop living a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment