Thursday, October 15, 2009

ako at siya….siya at ako

my closest friend and i had the biggest fight last week…

i texted him this morning:

npanaginipan kta…weird… galit kpb? sbhin mu kc skin e. kausapin mu n kc aq. pra alam q kung bkt k gnyan. nmi2s n kya kta. pra nmang wla taung pinagsamahn…

he replied and told me that he has problems at home and he wants to be alone…wala lang… though i’m a bit hurt, i know that i should keep my distance because he is not in the mood to see me right now. the thing is, he is in one of my classes and we are both officers of the same org.

so tell me, how can i face and talk to someone that used to be the most important part of my life if he doesn’nt wanna see you? how can i pretend that i’m ok even though it hurts to see him…

sino ng kakain ng garlic sa sizzling pork chop ko?

T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment