Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ang Pugo at Softdrinks

June 18, 2008

Nag mis call ako kay ____ tapos I texted him kung kelan siya pupunta sa Hilltop.. Hindi sya nagreply hanggang 5:30pm and told me na nasa lounge sya. I came to see him. We spent the rest of the afternoon chatting with each other. It was awesome. I think that was the time that I started to like him. We had a very nice talk and a very sweet walk home afterwards.

June 21, 2008

I saw some signs already. The ice cream, the sabay umuwi thing. He approached me na.. The stare, the smile, and when a friend of mine offered his umbrella, he turned dead silent.

June 24, 2008

(I wrote this while waiting at the tambayan)

I knew it! He’s not gonna be here today. Pero I’m still waiting..how stupid could I get? …..pero he came! I’m happy na.. We spent time together. Nilibre nya ko ng pugo. We talked and talked about everything. It even came to a point when I told him this: “Halos lahat ng guys na nagugustuhan ko ‘bi’.. Ikaw ba ‘bi’ ka?!” He laughed a lot. Then he told me.. “Nica, alam mo bang malakas ang intuition ko?”. Then, we were cut short ’cause Angela came. He told me that he hopes to find someone perfect. An angel.. I guess I have to stop this now.. This will be the end of our story.

June 28, 2008

This is probably the longest day of my life. ____ asked Reg if I have a thing for him. Why the hell did he asked? I like it but it shouldn’t matter. It should never be an issue. He shouldn’t care at all.. This sucks…

I stopped writing in my journal after that incident at the lounge. I started feeling awkward whenever he is around. I started seeing other people… Until today, May 18, 2009.

May 18, 2009

I was standing in front of the school. I was waiting for my best guy bud, Ferdz, when I saw him at the registrar’s office right across from where I stand. I I stared at him for a while when he probably have seen me.

He texted me: d2 aq hilltop..

Me: I can see you from where I stand..

Him: cheh… hnd aq un..haha

Me: baba k jan, pkiss! ^^

Him: cheh…hehe

That was probably the most meaningful text messages I have received my entire life.

Stupid yet true..

No comments:

Post a Comment