Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Lying Footprints 2


The Lying Footprints made the biggest mistake. After getting in a call center at Quezon City, it was pretty unusual that she performed perfectly well for a newbie. Since she got into a sales account, she was able to convert a lot of calls into sales. She had a lot of GA’s and upgrades. The thing is, she was already suspended for fraud.

It turns out that this girl processed a lot of orders without the customers consent. She even had multiple sales in one call. But the ugly and stupid part of that is no customer made the order.

My mom told me that maybe, this girl has problems. Something that makes her do things such as that. But I believe that there is no excuse for any mistake people do. I believe that we were given enough brains to process judgment in our head. We know if the things we do are right or wrong. I think the only type of people who doesn’t know what they are doing are those under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

They told us that she will be subject for termination and won’t be given exit clearance. Some told me that the company might file a case against her. She won’t even get her salary.

I don’t know if I should feel sorry for the girl. I don’t even know if I should look down at her for doing that. The only thing that I know is, what goes around comes around. I hope that this becomes a good learning ground for her. She’s 20 and not a kid anymore. She could go to jail for fraud. It sucks but that is the truth. There are a lot of good people who deserves to get her job. But this is how she repays the luck and goodness the Powers That Be bestowed upon her.

No comments:

Post a Comment