Monday, October 19, 2009

A Big Decision

^^

I have decided to stop schooling for a while. Our family plans to move to our new home at Valenzuela City this Christmas. I have expensive school bills and I want to help out. So I figured that I should stop schooling even for just a semester.

This is one of the biggest decisions that I have to do. I love going to school and I love my life there. I love my friends and I love learning. But I really feel that there is something missing in my life. I have to find for that missing piece that I know that will make me happy. I’ll definitely miss Chups and Topak. But since Ferdz will not go to school this coming semester (He will attend his practicum), I felt that I’m not gonna leave a lot. I know that Chups will always be there when I call him. He’s one
of a kind…^^

I told my brother about this because he is the one who sends me to school and his opinion mattered a lot. He agreed with the idea. I’m glad. I really feel relieved because of that. My mom is okay with this. She respects any decision I make anyway.

I am 21 and not getting any younger. I want to get a job. I want to be useful for the family. I think that now is the right time to try this. If this will not work out, I guess I can always go back to school. I have a lot of friends who is willing to help me out in this endeavor. Zeb even told me that he’ll schedule me on an exam at his company. He works as an HR Representative there. I’m excited. My friends Karmi and Zhelly agreed to come with me to look for a job. The three of us will go job hunting probably next week.

It’s a little weird that I have friends outside the four walls of my University. I’m not locked up inside the school. I already made friends with people I met at NCO. It’s cool. I’m not a loner and a weirdo anymore.

I hope that everything will be okay. I hope that whatever happens to me this coming days, I’ll be able to face it without wary. I hope that I’ll be able to learn and gain maturity.

No comments:

Post a Comment