Monday, November 9, 2009

Blissful Job Hunting

I was on my way to Teletech Novaliches this moring to apply for a job. As I as was crossing Quirino Highway, I got into an accident. I was hit by a motorcycle.
I was already by the island in front of Robinsons Novaliches when all of a sudden, I saw my self sitting on the road. It hurts a lot. But the good thing about that is I was only hit by a motorcycle (not a car or a jeep or a truck!) and I don’t have any injuries. My butt hurts but its okay. The only thing that I did is took the plate number of the guy and he willingly gave me his contact number. I still went directly to Teletech. Luckily, I passed the exams and the interviews. I am scheduled for the operations interview tomorrow.
I thought being hit by a motorcycle is a bad omen. But I still pursued my real plan. If I didn’t go to Teletech, I may not be able to feel happy now that I passed the initial screening. I am proud that I did. My brother works there and I am happy that I didn’t fail his expectations.
I realized that once a person gets into that kind of experience, one looses the right mind set. I can’t think during the moment. I don’t know what exactly to do. My mind was in complete blur. So, wherever you are, you have to be careful in everything you do. You don’t know when you’ll get into an accident. Sometimes, others are unlucky that when they get into something such as this, they aren’t lucky enough to survive.
Well, I hope for the best. I hope that I get the job tomorrow. I really want to have a job soon so I can help my family. I also want to support myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment