Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Anime Favorites


As a common Filipino kid, I grew up in a world of Anime. I remember that I played Voltes V with my friends. And I will never forget the time when my friends and I called ourselves Sailormoon, Chibimoon etc.

Well, all of us has their favorite anime series and anime characters. I have a lot of them. I’m gonna rank them now and hope to find people who likes them as much as I do.

ANIME SERIES


Samurai X – talk about sword slashing and cool fighting, Samurai X will be the first in my list. Except for the fact that it has thought us a little bit of Japan’s history, all the effects and the skills the different swordsman showed were not just made up of magical stuff. To think, the characters relied on their skills and developed their swordsmanship on their own. It is not magically given to them. Also, the story is very strong and very original. I haven’t seen any other anime series that can be compared to the unique story of the Samurai X

Neon Genesis Evangelion – robots and aliens are just cool or what? Neon Genesis Evangelion portrayed the fear most kids have—facing aliens and invasion. The characters are also cool. Rei Ayanami and Sinji Ikari is a match not so likely made in heaven yet they made the best match there is. LOL!
Inuyasha – when I first watched Inuyasha, my imagination was quickly tickled by its love story. How can a high school girl from the present fell inlove with a half monster-half human guy from the past. If they get together, where will they settle? LOL! The creator made a very unique love story amidst the magical story and complicated past of Inuyasha.





Atashinchi – if you want to laugh and see yourself in an anime character, watch Atashinchi. I can’t help but laugh whenever I watch it. My mom hates it when I tell her that I see our family in the characters. Atashinchi is an anime that shows the common happenings inside a household. They have the same issues that a common family has. Like when a mom keeps on nagging the kids to keep the house clean and the kids keep on forgetting to do so. Stuff like that are shown in a funny way that’s why I just love Atashinchi.




Cardcaptor Sakura – I have Cardcaptor Sakura DVD’s and I also have the complete set of Sakura Cards. Am I just a fan or what?!
I love the magical feel Sakura gave its fans. Every little girl has their Princess hero, right? And I guess Sakura will be mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment