Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Letter to Every Boyfriend in the World

Dear Boyfriend,

I believe I am not asking too much. Just a little time and your whole heart :) I know I am annoying at times and I tend to get resentful. I just want you to know that I feel and act this way because I am so afraid that I might loose you someday.

You get mad whenever I feel insecure and jealous. I am like this because sometimes, I don't know where I am at and what I should feel. I don't feel secure because you don't assure me that I have that special place in your heart and life. But even if I act this way, I still trust that I am the only one. I just need you to tell me and let me feel that it is true.

Be proud of me. I don't like the feeling that you are hiding the fact that we are together.

Make time for me. I will appreciate every minute.

Be patient. If I won't tell you how I feel, who else can I turn to?

Show me you love me. I will love you even more.

You may think that I demand too much. These are simple things that I ask. These simple things will make me happy. These simple things will make me love you even more, though I know that even if you don't show these simple things, I will continue to love you more and more.

Love,

Your Girlfriend

1 comment:

  1. Great letter, could serve as an eye-opener to all those guys out there. If you have time, drop by my painting blog...Thanks! Daniel

    ReplyDelete