Saturday, December 5, 2009

Contract Signing

I recently signed the contract for the new BPO company that I’m gonna work for. It was great! We had a tour at the site. Even if I’ve been there before because my brother works there, I found the place really good. Their facilities are great compared to other places. They also have this cool place and I think that they have a better program. I heard that some companies only offer two weeks of training, but in here, they offered us two weeks of iConnect raining and four weeks product training. How good is that? They are really dedicated into finding and developing new talents. Unlike in this call center at Quezon City, they only give one week of product training and terminate 90% of the class who won’t pass. C’mon, who’s gonna learn in a span on one week? The people who got in there said that most of the people who got in were based on “chamba” (luck). Yeah, now I realized that that’s what’s happening. This is a great company and I’m gonna do my best to stay there for a long time.

Cool jobs, fun people, great pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment