Monday, December 7, 2009

Asymptotes

The best thing that I do whenever I am bored is to fix things. I love arranging any stuff at home just to ease my boredom. This time, I decided to update the picture frames at the living room. Then, I went in my room and noticed my table. The frame where I placed my picture where I was with Ferdz. I kinda fixed it because the frame is too big for the photo that I placed there. I remembered everything that I had with Ferdz, it’s like a flash back.

I guess now is the right time to tell the story about how I met Ferdinand Pomento and how he changed my life forever…


***********

Journal Entry # 53
July 29, 2008

We had our room to room campaign. It was fun. I really love talking in front of a crowd. I got my crush’s number. Pomento pala, hindi Momento..haha!

Journal Entry # 87
Sept. 1, 2008

I find Ferdinand Pomento cute. He is really nice. Feeling ko nagbu-blush ako when he talks to me.

Journal Entry # 88
Sept. 2, 2008

Wala pa din akong permit, pero OK lang. Ferdz and I are text mates na! Haha! He’s really cute and nice. I like him, crush ko sya!

Journal Entry # 89
Sept. 3, 2008

Katext ko pa din si Ferdie minsan. We will be the emcee for the quiz bee. Sabi ko pa naman si Ryan na lang kaya lang Ma’am Oreste wanted Ferdz.
I like this feeling. I will be like an asymptote to Ferdz. We can get too close but will never cross the line…hehehe!

Journal Entry # 90
Sept. 4, 2008

MAJOR OMG! Super duper ever mega OMG talaga! Close na kami ni Ferdz. We met at the lounge nung hapon. Napakama[aglaro ng destiny. It so happened that while I was waiting for him, Jhay came. Then, we went together to our exams. Tapos when I stayed at the lounge after the exam (Jhay is sitting at my right and Vincent is at my left) I told them na pag pumasok si Ferdz at pumunta sa lounge, crush nya din ako. To my surprise, he went to the lounge and talked to me. Jhay stood up and went to his PAGFA friends. Selos ang lolo mo! LOL!

Journal Entry # 91
Sept. 5, 2008

Vincent otld me that Ferdz waited for me on purpose. Sabi nya daw, he is waiting for his friends. Then on the way home, I asked him about that. He told me that he was left behind by his friends. Sino kaya yung inaantay nya? Oh well~

Here I go again… bagong crush, bagoing kilig! Another headache., another heart ahe.

Journal Entry # 98
Sept. 12, 2008

We had a practice for the program tomorrow. Ma’am Enopia was harsh towards Ferdz. He wanted to give up already and I had to convince him not to. She was really unkind on him. She should consider the fact that it is his first time.

Journal Entry # 101
Sept. 15, 2008

I enjoyed the day. It was okay. Ferdz was a little nervous but we did great. I was exhausted but it was all in all a successful day!

Journal Entry #103
Sept. 17, 2008

Ferdz told me the truth about himself. (I wrote everything on my journal but I won’t write it here for some reasons J ) I was not that shocked because Iar said the same thing to me last year. It was also during the English Week. Maybe I was really cursed to like guys like him. Oh anyhow~ who cares?!

Journal Entry # 108
Sept. 22, 2008

I found out that Ferdz is on a bad relationship. It’s so hard to imagine that he is taking it too hard on himself.

Iniiwasan nya din si Steph. The the girl is texting me. Hindi ba nya naisip na if ever na may relationship kami ni Ferdz e magdidiwag ako because she was left and discarded like a used toy? Ewan…

Journal Entry #109
Sept. 23, 2008

He cried in front of me. I think that it is the best thing to happen. Now that the person that hurts him and makes him cry is out of his life, everything will be much better.

Journal Entry # 110
Sept. 24, 2008

My school life is all about Ferdz na. We see each other all the time. We eat together and do everything together.

***********

Those are the entries in my journal in which I am just starting to build a friendship with Ferdinand Pomento. I met him like any other people in school. He was in my Lit3 class. I already noticed him because he is smart and he can speak English really well even if he stutter at times. Then, I told Camille to get his number during our room to room campaign. She did and I texted him, inviting him to join the English Society. He doesn’t want to join at first, but with the powers vested upon me and by the great coincidence that Mrs. Oreste knows him, I got him to join the ES.

We became close and I was able to get over Jhay because of him. I kinda chose him over Jhay. It was great because there are a lot of stuff that we do together and we are much alike. It came to a point when he confessed to me a great secret that I never thought he would. He trusted me with that secret even though he just knew me for a month. Since then, we were inseparable.

Even though I know the truth about him, I felt that I still like him. I still see him as someone I would happily die for. The odds are, he doesn’t see me as such. But I don’t care, he is someone that can make me happy just by sitting next to me. For me, that’s a great thing. I don’t have a lot to tell except that people around us started thinking that we are a couple. Mrs. Villareal told us when we were watching the practice for Mr. & Ms. Fatima that we look good together. She doesn’t believe that we already broke up because I still cling to him. (We told her that we broke up…it’s a deed we did…LOL!)

My mom likes him a lot. I miss him a lot. I wrote two poems for him. He made me realize that love sees but doesn’t mind. Even if there are things that our understanding can never accept, love finds a way to throw it all away. Some people would judge others like him. Some would despise and say bad things. But I did not, I accepted it whole heartedly and thought that whatever he may be, I will still feel the same way for him. Now, all I look for in a guy is him. I don’t know why. We are not romantically together but being a part of his existence makes me satisfied.

I really do love him in a way nobody else will understand. I love him in a way that a sister loves a brother. I love him in a way that a woman feels for a man. But it will never be like that—that. It’s hard to explain... I miss him a lot. I am just thankful that Ferdinand Pomento came to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment