Saturday, July 17, 2010

Greenhouse

We had a project in our company called ‘Greenhouse’. It was to make us better representatives and to increase our Net Promoter Score, thinking more for the customers and thinking outside the box. It was difficult at first but ended up fun in the end. It also made a way for me to meet somebody special.
Because of the said project, Customer Experience (CE) and Customer Resolutions Hyperbaric (CRHB), get to sit next to each other. It is basically a technique they tried to do in order for us to help each other. CE handles billings, payments, orders and stuff similar to those while CRHB handles the technical side of things. We were asked to sit beside a CRHB agent if we are a CE agent so if a customer calls and is misrouted in another department, we can just tap the shoulder of our seatmate and ask how simple things are done though. It is also a way of avoiding transfer calls. Because of this I met a guy and let’s call him by the name of LL.
He was the mysterious type at first and he rarely opens his mouth to talk. I encountered him before, he was flirting with one of my teammates when he transferred a call to her. He even approached her by that time. Then, I think I never noticed him again. During the first week of greenhouse, his station is parallel to mine. I never had the chance to talk to him by then. We just had the casual ‘hi’ and ‘hello’ thing going on.
After three weeks of the greenhouse project, we had to transfer pads and by this great coincidence, my CE teammate Kisses was absent. Then, I was so lucky that my computer is not working so I had to transfer station. Kisses occupied the station next to him and that’s where and when it all begun.
I like his eyes. I think that it is the most attractive part of him. His eyes are really attractive. It’s like when he looks at you, he sees something more than what you are showing outside. It’s like those eyes have been through things that makes him become a very understanding person. I also like the way he talks while his eyes are closed. I like his lazy and laid back attitude. His team manager said that he really is the shy type. She was even surprised to find out that when we get to sit next to each other, he started talking. He started asking me to tell him stories, starting to make fun of me, telling me things that I don’t know, he started to make me feel quite special. And that’s what I really like about him.
I swore to myself that I’ll never get attracted to anybody anymore. After all the heartaches and headaches I’ve had trying to fall in love and trying to be loved, I have simply given up. I guess it was worthless by then. It sucks to think that all of us are heading in the same direction. We will fall in love, will be in a relationship, get married, have kids, then get a divorce or grow old together. I thought that I wanted to do something different that’s why I removed the notion of love in my head. Well, it doesn’t mean that when I met LL, I’ll get married someday. It’s just that meeting him makes me feel alive again. It made me realize that somehow, it’s nice to feel attracted to somebody. I am not in love with LL, duh~ I hate the word. But who knows, maybe the reason why we met is to prove me wrong. We’ll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment